Sunday

Rumors or Fact? You decide

July 12, 23 BC-
Rumors of fact? I heard today that some people are accusing me of killing Marcellus, Augustus' nephew. They are saying that it was no natural death and that I am definitely the one behind it because of my quest, as I like to call it, for power. What do you think? Am I a friend or a foe?

Dum cras,
Livia Drusilla
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
After the unnatural death of Augustus' nephew, rumors did start to float around that Livia was behind the plot to kill possible heirs to the throne. One by one, all the sons of Julia the Elder, the wife of first Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa whom was the father of these sons, died. First it was Lucius and then Gaius. Augustus had adopted them as his sons and intended them to be his successors. So YOU decide. Was Livia a friend or a foe?

No comments: