Sunday

My sons are married at last!

October 31, 11 BC-
Both of my sons have married!!! Drusus, a trusted general I must add, married Octavian's favorite niece, Antonia Minor (nice planning I must say if he is to be in the running for next emperor), and Tiberius married Julia the Elder (Octavian's only child with Scribonia). My sons have turned into young men that are very smart. I wonder who taught them to be so sharp? It couldn't have been me of course...oh wait...it was me. I am the best of the best!!!

Dum cras,
Livia Drusilla
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
Both Tiberius and Drusus married in the family, maybe in hopes of one day becoming the next Roman emperor.


Julia the Elder, Tiberius' wife

Antonia Minor, wife of Drusus

No comments: